Under the directives of the Assistant President of the University for Scientific Affairs and Graduate Studies (Prof. Dr. Haider Abdel Dahad), and under the direct supervision of the Director of the Information Technology Center (Dr. Ghassan Abdel Hussein Bilal), The Information Technology Center at the University of Technology announces the Registration begins for the electronic computer proficiency course for students applying for postgraduate studies using the educational platform (Google Classroom)
1- A computer or smart phone.
2- Install the Classroom application on the phone or open the classroom through the browser on the computer.
First Step: To register for the electronic course, please follow these steps:
- Open the electronic form through the following link https://forms.gle/Ph1esSeaNp6nwsny7
- Fill out all the rights to the registration form and then click on the (Submit) button.
- The electronic class code will be automatically received on the email that was previously registered, immediately after the registration process in the course form.
Second Step: To join the electronic class, please follow the following steps:
- Launch the Google classroom application.
- Enter the e-class code sent to your e-mail via the Join class option in the application
- Starting training and communicating with trainers on the electronic platform immediately after joining the online class, at a rate of two hours per day from 8 am to 10 pm, and then doing the daily test where the test is available from 11 am to 11 pm at night throughout the training period.
Calculation of electronic assessment scores are as follows:
- (4 degrees for each day of attendance), where attendance is recorded in the electronic class by filling in the triple name in the daily attendance registration form and by (5) days, bringing the total degrees of attendance (20) degrees.
- A daily electronic test for each curriculum (4 marks for each training curriculum) for (5) days, for a total of (20) degrees.
- The total course scores (attendance + daily exam for each syllabus) is 40, and the remaining 60 is a comprehensive electronic exam for all course vocabulary, which will be determined later by our center.