The Information Technology Center (ITC) will hold Microsoft Access 2016 course for period 2022/12/11 to 2022/12/22.
• Introduction about databases.
• Defining relationships (relational data).
• Familiarity with the Access environment.
• Create and design tables with examples.
• Build relationships between tables.
• Create and design queries with examples.
• Extracting information from tables with conditions, in addition to mathematical equations.
• Create and design models with examples.
• Use Event.
• Explanation of advanced paragraphs about the characteristics.
• Create and design reports with examples.
• Create (Macro).